Missing Disney World? Well do we have the recipe for you to brighten your Disney blues.... Frushi! The delicious twist in sushi can be found at the Epcot flower and garden festival. It includes a mixture of fruits to give the perfect sweetness. This definitely a can't miss recipe!
- 2 cups sushi rice, cooked per package directions
- 1 tablespoon cream of coconut
- 16 soy wrappers
- 16 fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into four-inch-long by 1/4-inch-wide rectangles
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cored cut into four-inch-long by 1/4-inch-wide rectangles
- toasted coconut, for garnish
- Let sushi rice cool slightly; stir in cream of coconut. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Lay one soy wrapper on a flat surface. Place about 1/4 cup sushi rice on the soy wrapper, pressing with moistened fingers to cover the whole sheet.
Place one piece each of pineapple and cantaloupe, and four pieces of strawberry in the center of the rice-covered sheet.4. Starting at one end, fold about 1/3 of the roll up, then roll the sheet into a cylinder, keeping the fruit in the middle. Moisten soy wrapper to seal.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces. Repeat with remaining ingredients
- Garnish with toasted coconut.
Hope you enjoyed our Recipe! How did you like it? Let us know in the comments or message through our facebook page. Also while you're here check out our clothing! Remember to like and share. Thanks!!