Are you looking for that sweet and savory dish to spice up your backyard BBQ? Well do we have a dish for you! This delicious Mango Salsa will please anyone from your family to your friends to the raccoon in the trash!
- 1 1/2 cups mango (cut into a large dice)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (cut into a large dice)
- 1/2 cup avocados (cut into a large dice)
- 1/8 cup red onion (minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 red jalapeño seeded (minced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (slivered)
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients EXCEPT the cilantro, lime juice and honey in a medium bowl
- Heat the lime and honey in a microwave safe bowl for 15 seconds, whisk when done
- After it is cooled add to the salsa mixture and mix to completion
Hope you enjoyed our Recipe! How did you like it? Let us know in the comments or message through our facebook page. Also while you're here check out our clothing! Remember to like and share. Thanks!!