Make in one step! Poke is a traditional dish served in most Hawaiian homes. It is made from raw tuna and served chill. It definitely is in the adventurous category of sea food but it is sure to please everyone. Be sure to use fresh tuna for best results.
- 2 lbs of fresh tuna
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 3/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. of toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. of finely chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well. Then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.