Some say side dishes are overrated... WE DON'T! You can prove all the naysayers wrong with this delicious potato salad! Let this be the featured dish at your party!
- 5 pounds red potatoes, chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups finely chopped pickles
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes(chopped) into a pot, cover it with salt water. Reduce heat to medium-low and the eventually simmer. Drain the pot and put the potatoes back in until you make the dressing
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and eventually add the potatoes and chill for 6 hours
Hope you enjoyed our Recipe! How did you like it? Let us know in the comments or message through our facebook page. Also while you're here check out our clothing! Remember to like and share. Thanks!!