Looking for a delicious no-bake treat? Look no further that this tasty dessert! Perfect for any occasion whether it's a BBQ or just a night in by yourself!
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place pretzels in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Add butter and sugar; pulse until combined. Reserve 1/3 cup pretzel mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 9-in. spring form pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Chop half the strawberries; hull the remaining berries and reserve for topping. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat marshmallow cream, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk into cooled gelatin mixture until blended. Gently fold in chopped strawberries and whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, 4-6 hours. Beat remaining 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form; spread over pie. Top with reserved strawberries and pretzel mixture.
Hope you enjoyed our Recipe! How did you like it? Let us know in the comments or message through our facebook page. Also while you're here check out our clothing! Remember to like and share. Thanks!!